Gunner

Default FS: Rockwell Delta 11"x36" Lathe

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:09:58 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Needs a little TLC but runs. No broken gears that I can see. L00
spindle, but no chucks. Has a 5C Lever Collet Closer, Bed Turret,
Taper Attachment, Tail Stock. Factory cabinet. Variable Speed. 1hp
3phase motor. Located in Mesa, AZ. Prefer local inspection and pickup.
$1500.

Marty

Thats a very nice looking machine. That was one of the good ones.
Someone here should snatch this one up and even having it shipped for
a few hundred, would get one super lathe for the money

http://members.cox.net/marty-escarce...s/rockwell.JPG

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs
Marty Escarcega

Gunner wrote in
:

wrote:

Needs a little TLC but runs. No broken gears that I can see. L00
spindle, but no chucks. Has a 5C Lever Collet Closer, Bed Turret,
Taper Attachment, Tail Stock. Factory cabinet. Variable Speed. 1hp
3phase motor. Located in Mesa, AZ. Prefer local inspection and pickup.
$1500.

Marty

Thats a very nice looking machine. That was one of the good ones.
Someone here should snatch this one up and even having it shipped for
a few hundred, would get one super lathe for the money

http://members.cox.net/marty-escarce...s/rockwell.JPG

Its amazing to me, that it is still here. A very fair price for such a
machine. A couple of weekend, cleaning up, some maintenance, maybe paint
and an HSM'r would have a good starter machine pretty well tooled with
some hard to find tooling. Backgear is ok. No broken gears that I can
see. Would make a really great lathe if someone tore it all the way down
and reconditioned it. Even if they put in another $500-$1000 along the
way its a heckuva lathe!

I will post more pictures here in a few...
Just go to my forsale page
http://members.cox.net/escarcega
Marty Escarcega

Marty Escarcega wrote in

[...]