Ron Moore

Default Annual Guthrie / Southwestern Iron Works Tailgate Swap Meet (Oklahoma)

Once again the time is coming for the Annual Swap Meet and Model Engine
display. May 21 is the date at 8:00am till ..... Any questions may be
directed to David King (405-348-0476) or Bob Paddack (405-634-8353 or
405-642-5243). Or email me and I will try to help.

Hobbiests, Machinists, Woodworkers and Blacksmiths,

Bring your surplus or extra equipment, tooling or supplies.

Buy, sell or trade....or just chat about the last year.

Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Grady

Ron,

Good to hear from you. Hope you and the misses got your upstairs living
quarters complete. Where is the swap meet being held at?

Grady

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
Once again the time is coming for the Annual Swap Meet and Model Engine
display. May 21 is the date at 8:00am till ..... Any questions may be
directed to David King (405-348-0476) or Bob Paddack (405-634-8353 or
405-642-5243). Or email me and I will try to help.

Hobbiests, Machinists, Woodworkers and Blacksmiths,

Bring your surplus or extra equipment, tooling or supplies.

Buy, sell or trade....or just chat about the last year.

Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Ron Moore

Living there, yes. When we get the house sold, THEN we'll be able to do the
kitchen properly and some other things, guest room, guest bath, etc. We've
been here a month now and really liking it. The only problem, Stuff expands
to consume all space available! We're running out of room.
The swap meet is in Guthrie, about a half north of 33 on Division (as I
remember) then west over the tracks to the old Iron Works building on the
north side. Great time if you've never been. Meet lots of folks from
around the area. Usually some great deals as well. I believe Bob (Paddack)
is bringing a Nice Ammco shaper to sell.
Hope to see you there.
Ron

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
Once again the time is coming for the Annual Swap Meet and Model Engine
display. May 21 is the date at 8:00am till ..... Any questions may be
directed to David King (405-348-0476) or Bob Paddack (405-634-8353 or
405-642-5243). Or email me and I will try to help.

Hobbiests, Machinists, Woodworkers and Blacksmiths,

Bring your surplus or extra equipment, tooling or supplies.

Buy, sell or trade....or just chat about the last year.

Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Errol Groff

For the geographically challenged. Where is Guthrie?

Errol Groff in New England

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:05:35 -0500, "Ron Moore"
wrote:

Once again the time is coming for the Annual Swap Meet and Model Engine
display. May 21 is the date at 8:00am till ..... Any questions may be
directed to David King (405-348-0476) or Bob Paddack (405-634-8353 or
405-642-5243). Or email me and I will try to help.

Hobbiests, Machinists, Woodworkers and Blacksmiths,

Bring your surplus or extra equipment, tooling or supplies.

Buy, sell or trade....or just chat about the last year.

Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Salt and vinegar for rust removal Paul O. Woodworking 89 May 21st 04 09:20 PM
Well Water help Dave Sugar Home Repair 4 September 5th 03 02:22 AM
Bench Vise Questions (Steel vs. Iron) x Metalworking 2 September 1st 03 04:50 PM
A Puzzle - Iron and Yellow Colour in the Water Peter Martin Home Repair 51 July 27th 03 07:14 PM
Water softener and iron filter sanity check Ben Sandee Home Ownership 7 July 19th 03 07:05 PM