DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   History Channel Special: Engines (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/102736-history-channel-special-engines.html)

Larry Jaques April 14th 05 04:33 PM

History Channel Special: Engines

Looks interesting. Wednesday, April 27, 2005

8-9pm (EDT, I think) -- One Time Only - Engines.
Story of the development of engines and motors, with
particular emphasis on the ones that have profoundly
changed society. Beginning with the steam engine, we
see how it was created, how it works, and how it led
to the Industrial Revolution. We review the electric
motor, internal combustion engine, jet engine, and
rocket engine, and conclude with a look at futuristic
engine technologies, including hydrogen-powered cars
and microtechnology engines so small that they fit on
the tip of a finger.

VIRTUE...is its own punishment
http://www.diversify.com Website Applications