Henrique

Default Where can i buy a minilathe in Brazil?

Hi all,

I am trying to buy a minilathe and a minimill. I am affraid that if i
buy on the internet from a US store, i will have to pay a huge custom
tax when it arrive (around 100%) plus the shipment, so i want to know
if anyone know where i can buy a minilathe or a minimill in Brazil.
I've hear that is possible to find in São Paulo, but i don´t know
where.

Thank you,
Henrique
kevinlongisland

oi! tudo bem? ok, that's all i know. my wife is from SP. yeah, you
would be looking at huge import taxes. not sure where you could get
mini machines down there. my wife's asleep, but i'll ask here in the
morning. but i don't think she'll be much help unless she knows
someone that may know that info. boa noite!

Henrique wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to buy a minilathe and a minimill. I am affraid that if i
buy on the internet from a US store, i will have to pay a huge custom
tax when it arrive (around 100%) plus the shipment, so i want to know
if anyone know where i can buy a minilathe or a minimill in Brazil.
I've hear that is possible to find in S=E3o Paulo, but i don=B4t know
where.
=20
Thank you,
Henrique