Bar_turned_Components_mfg

Default software for part production control

I have a small workshop machines=22, manpower=28, Exports orders are
erratic. I need to keep track on Quality issues also. I am based in
India, cost of software should be low. Machinery types include
Automatic Lathes, Drilling, Milling, Roll Threading, Centerless
grinding, many other accessory machines, cleaning is done manually,
also certain passivation operations are also done in house.

I have a tiny budget. Even a ms office bvased software will do.

Kamal

To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 06:17 PM
Viesmann MC remote control pascal pirotte Electronics Repair 1 September 30th 04 03:08 PM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 09:45 PM
Amana Fridge/Freezer - Control Panel Is Dead? [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 August 30th 04 05:49 AM
Smartheat Economy7 Control System Darren Sellers UK diy 5 October 23rd 03 09:52 PM