DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   software for part production control (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/102615-software-part-production-control.html)

Bar_turned_Components_mfg April 13th 05 05:40 PM

software for part production control

I have a small workshop machines=22, manpower=28, Exports orders are
erratic. I need to keep track on Quality issues also. I am based in
India, cost of software should be low. Machinery types include
Automatic Lathes, Drilling, Milling, Roll Threading, Centerless
grinding, many other accessory machines, cleaning is done manually,
also certain passivation operations are also done in house.

I have a tiny budget. Even a ms office bvased software will do.

Kamal