Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default OT - BMW RS100

G'day,
I'll be looking at a BMW RS100 this pm, possibly buy.
Has 94000ks (about 56500 miles). 1982. Some wear in final drive,
'clunk' when taking off from standstilll. Fairly common I think?

Anybody had/own one of these? Anything I should look for in
particular? Any traps? Have had bikes before but this will be the
first BMW. Has Brembo brakes and ss exhaust. Tia for any comments.

Regards, Mac