DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mits Wire EDM Program Check Error (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/101518-mits-wire-edm-program-check-error.html)

SoCalMike April 4th 05 05:09 AM

Mits Wire EDM Program Check Error

When we have a path that has 2 tangent arcs, the controller will give a
P70 arc error durring program check. Any ideas as to why? The
controller is an fx.

If no one knows, and good wire edm forums out there?

Reto April 4th 05 06:39 PM

When we have a path that has 2 tangent arcs, the controller will give a
P70 arc error durring program check. Any ideas as to why?

I know some controls want a piece of straight line between 2 arcs...
maybe even one of length zero... worth to try, anyway!