DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ROSKELLY lathes?? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/101426-roskelly-lathes.html)

[email protected] April 3rd 05 04:43 PM

ROSKELLY lathes??

I never heard of this brand. There is one one ebay we might be
interested in.
7504273049 is the ebay # if you want to take a look. What were wanting
to find is a lathe with a min. of 44 in between centers if anyone has
one in the way.

Harold and Susan Vordos April 3rd 05 08:28 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I never heard of this brand. There is one one ebay we might be
interested in.
7504273049 is the ebay # if you want to take a look. What were wanting
to find is a lathe with a min. of 44 in between centers if anyone has
one in the way.

I think it's a company in SLC Utah that had their name put on Asian import
machines.

Harold