DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hydraulic pump, all my questions were answered. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/101299-re-hydraulic-pump-all-my-questions-were-answered.html)

Larry Jaques April 2nd 05 12:40 AM

Hydraulic pump, all my questions were answered.

On 1 Apr 2005 22:03:50 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus9970
spake:

I am talking about this pump:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/milsurp/hydraulic-pump/

I called Spencer Industries and they were quite helpful.

The identified this pump as a combo of Eaton 70442 variable
displacement 5000 psi 33 GPM pump, and Eaton 70122 pressure/flow
compensated [iston pump, 3000 PSI, 12 GPM pump.

It also has a 12 VDC actuator, which in itself is pretty cool.

It supposedly takes 56 horsepower to run. It not a log splitter pump,
obviously!

That'd make one helluva whup-ass backhoe driver, huh?

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design

Larry Jaques April 2nd 05 03:26 AM

On 2 Apr 2005 00:21:56 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus9970
spake:

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:40:51 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
That'd make one helluva whup-ass backhoe driver, huh?

Yep. I was thinking about the same thing today.

With that many GPM, it could easily double as a trebuchet. ;)

Very nice domain name. You registered it in the same year as when I
registered algebra.com.

Thanks. Are you the webmathter? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Larry Jaques April 2nd 05 01:58 PM

On 2 Apr 2005 02:40:24 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus9970
spake:

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:26:16 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
With that many GPM, it could easily double as a trebuchet. ;)

haha.

Just flip the bucket around, load a boulder, and shoot.
Should I have said GPS there? That's some pump.

Very nice domain name. You registered it in the same year as when I
registered algebra.com.

Thanks. Are you the webmathter? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Yep, webmaster, developer, everything.

Cool. Is it generating income for you? (Looks like it would.)