DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shower Hose Fitting Size (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/97016-shower-hose-fitting-size.html)

terrencesearle March 29th 05 01:03 PM

Shower Hose Fitting Size

Hi there,
I would like to change my shower head, however all the new shower
heads have a larger fitting on the hose than the taps I have. I
believe the standard size fitting on the hose nowadays is 1/2". Does
anyone know where I can get a hose with the smaller fitting on the
side which attaches to the taps and the standard size which fits onto
all the new showerheads? b.t.w. I'm based in London.
Thanks,
Terrence