Colin Jacobs

Default Value of a 18 HP John Deere tractor with 18HP Daytona engine?

As a Tractor restorer I think you are getting affair deal. Still. You could
make a sensible offer.
CJ
UK
"Ignoramus29808" wrote in message
Someone is offering me a used XTR-30 John Deere garden tractor with a
18 HP Daytona engine for $390. I will go look at it today and if it is
good, will try to haggle for a better price. My question is, is it a
good value for money? I did look on ebay, but did not find a similar
model.