DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   air jet system (bath tub) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/94349-air-jet-system-bath-tub.html)

TP March 8th 05 11:25 PM

air jet system (bath tub)

I’m installing a new acrylic or fiberglass bathtub. I’d like to
add an air jet system to it. Haven’t seen anyone selling a kit
for this project. Does anyone know of a kit or maybe suggest a
parts list? I’m thinking a 1.0 hp blower, air switch, check
valve, air manifold, tubing and some jets.

Suggestions welcome,
Thanks
TP

johnny March 9th 05 12:49 AM

"TP" wrote
I’m installing a new acrylic or fiberglass bathtub. I’d like to
add an air jet system to it. Haven’t seen anyone selling a kit
for this project. Does anyone know of a kit or maybe suggest a
parts list? I’m thinking a 1.0 hp blower, air switch, check
valve, air manifold, tubing and some jets.

Suggestions welcome,
Thanks
TP

Are you my ex-brother in law? He had nutty ideas like this, until he got
proper medication.

Good Luck.

johnny March 9th 05 03:12 AM

"TP" wrote
yep, I'm related ... :-) here is the only kit I found.
http://www.whirlpoolexpress.co.uk/pegasus.htm

Why don't you just buy a jetpool? Aker (now Maax Aker) has fantastic
products. I probably put a dozen or so of their jetpools in, you can order
the motor wherever you want, even at the front where overflow is.

http://www.maax.com/en/Products/Prod...roduc tType=1