Default Magnetic Door Latches

I need a clever solution;

I'd like to replace the latches on my inside doors.
( bathroom, closet, bedroom, etc )

I want to use magnetic closures ( like in kitchen cabinets )

What sort of hardware could I use that won't "stick out" ?

rj
Jerry G.

You can find some flat magnets, and then use some flat metal on the opposite
side. If you look around at the large hardware centres and places that sell
magnets, you should be able to find something. It would be better to find a
product that is dedicated for the job, rather than innovate your own.

At the places where they make cabinets, and where they sell the parts for
cabinets, they also have these types of magnets. They are usually available
in kits. They are not very inexpensive.

--

Jerry G.
======