DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   winter pool cover on concrete pavers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/93693-winter-pool-cover-concrete-pavers.html)

[email protected] March 1st 05 10:17 PM

winter pool cover on concrete pavers

hello, we currently have a concrete pool deck to be replaced by
concrete pavers shortly. our pool guy doesn't recommend we install the
winter mesh cover on the pavers since they are secured via anchors set
in the existing concrete. he says these anchors will break the pavers
and/or pull it from it's setting. what are the alternatives? we live
in northern va and have always put a winter (mesh) cover on our pool at
closing.

thanks