longshot

"Mr Fixit eh" wrote in message
oups.com...
I went to get a T-strip moulding for the transition between my new
laminate floor and my old hardwood floor. I was told that the moulding
was only sold in 6ft 6in lengths. What's with that?

I need an 8 foot length. Any recommendations how I can join two
lengths with an invisible seam?

Steve

I think it's all in metric.. the short lengths seem to have to do with
shipping methods.
I also think it's better to not use adhesive on the joint , but if you must
a simple wood slue should do the trick

--
Be cool,
Longshot