DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Electrical PVC (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/92222-electrical-pvc.html)

Ray February 20th 05 05:50 PM

Electrical PVC

Can the glue used for water type PVC be used on Electrical grade PVC...if
so, is the primer also required ??

Thanks,

HorneTD February 20th 05 06:06 PM

Ray wrote:
Can the glue used for water type PVC be used on Electrical grade PVC...if
so, is the primer also required ??

Thanks,

Yes you can use the same glue and no primer is not required.
--
Tom H

tom February 20th 05 06:14 PM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:50:31 -0600, "Ray" wrote:

Can the glue used for water type PVC be used on Electrical grade PVC...if
so, is the primer also required ??

Thanks,

To keep with the code, read the directions on the glue.

later,

tom @ www.BookmarkAdmin.com

No Spam February 21st 05 01:23 AM

Ray wrote:
Can the glue used for water type PVC be used on Electrical grade PVC...if
so, is the primer also required ??

Thanks,

I used the glue and primer for electrical PVC and my Oatey Purple
Primer turned grey. It worked though.