DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Software suggestion plz. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/91941-re-software-suggestion-plz.html)

TCS February 19th 05 04:03 PM

Software suggestion plz.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:52:30 GMT, Broncearse wrote:
Broncearse wrote in
news:1108792944.05056c6b59a9699f3413de297fb363d4@ bubbanews:

I'm looking for software where I can upload a photo of my house and then
test out different colors.
Anyone have a suggestion on what they've used?
Thanks.
Broncearse

Better Homes and Gardens Home Designer Suite 6.0 - this looks good.
B.

Glidden has something similar for about $5 called "color@home", available
at the paint department of home depot stores.

ZsaZsa February 19th 05 11:05 PM