DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Flexible furniture fits need to space" (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/91497-%22flexible-furniture-fits-need-space%22.html)

[email protected] February 16th 05 04:42 PM

"Flexible furniture fits need to space"

Flexible furniture fits need to space
Home: Some furnishings can be multitaskers, with everyday domestic
items serving dual purposes, often in surprising ways. Beds turn into
walls, ottomans into beds, coffee tables into wine bars, and benches
become filing cabinets with only a minimal assist.
at http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20050...5713-7429r.htm

Edwin Pawlowski February 16th 05 05:02 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Flexible furniture fits need to space
Home: Some furnishings can be multitaskers, with everyday domestic
items serving dual purposes, often in surprising ways. Beds turn into

This is a discussion group, not a place for leeches to get free advertising.
Go someplace else or pay for an ad like all reputable businesses do.

[email protected] February 16th 05 05:23 PM

My dear Edwin, this is a newspaper article. Want to have a reputable
business? Be quiet. A contractor once called me asking for a bid but I
turned him down because he complained a few years ago. Remember what an
elephant can think...

Edwin Pawlowski February 16th 05 06:30 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
My dear Edwin, this is a newspaper article. Want to have a reputable
business? Be quiet. A contractor once called me asking for a bid but I
turned him down because he complained a few years ago. Remember what an
elephant can think...

At first glance it seem like 99% of the spam posted here.

Does this mean we can't be friends any more?

[email protected] February 17th 05 08:54 PM

LOL.
Mike