DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Soft-Lite windows (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/90905-soft-lite-windows.html)

Unknown February 13th 05 12:14 AM

Soft-Lite windows

Any input into Soft-Lite windows? I have a reputable local company in
business for 15 years that quoted me about 6k to install 12 DH-11 windows.
They seem to have all the bells and whistles for a much lower cost than
others.

Thanks.

m Ransley February 13th 05 01:21 AM

Low cost usualy equals Low Quality. Read an old Consumer Reports rating
on windows, learn, , its an investment

Unknown February 13th 05 02:31 AM

True, but cost is not proportional to quality.

These windows appear to be quality. it has low-e, argon, 7/8 in glass,
triple interlock, 4 point fusion welded frame and sash, sash guard, homelife
warranty except on screens.