DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Want to buy a 'Hot Water Extractor' for carpet cleaning (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/90644-re-want-buy-hot-water-extractor-carpet-cleaning.html)

[email protected] February 10th 05 07:37 PM

Want to buy a 'Hot Water Extractor' for carpet cleaning

Ask to see their Professional Catalog. they sell one called Toronado
that I have, runs around 1400.00 but well worth it. I am a Tech for an
Assisted Living Facility and use it regurally.

On 11 Jan 2004 10:01:55 -0800, (Sandra) wrote:

Hi,
A very happy new year to all!! I just rented a 'hot water
extractor' form Home Depot for cleaning the carpet. I am impressed
with the cleaning!! I was thinking of buying one. A couple of
questions regarding that..
1) Any ideas of which one to buy..any real good ones in the market?
Actually Home Depot machine does not have the name on it...I think its
made for the home depot stores only.Where can I buy this vaccum
(rather extracter) from?
2) What is the approximate price that I can expect?
3) How often can this form of carpet ceaning be used without damaging
the carpet?
Thanks a lot ! Waiting eagerly for your replies!!