DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can I have a beaver system installed in my garage (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/90270-can-i-have-beaver-system-installed-my-garage.html)

[email protected] February 7th 05 11:49 AM

Can I have a beaver system installed in my garage

I live in MN my garage is built into a hill that has a high water
table. In the spring of the year I get water in my garage. When the
ground is not frozen I put a sump pump in the garage and everything
works well. Would a beaver system be a good solution to this problem
or would it crack from the frozen water.

Thanks

Joseph Meehan February 7th 05 12:20 PM

wrote:
I live in MN my garage is built into a hill that has a high water
table. In the spring of the year I get water in my garage. When the
ground is not frozen I put a sump pump in the garage and everything
works well. Would a beaver system be a good solution to this problem
or would it crack from the frozen water.

Thanks

I think it would be great, but how can you get them to build a dam
around your garage?

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Gary Stone February 8th 05 03:36 AM

wrote in message
On 7 Feb 2005 03:49:42 -0800, wrote:

I live in MN my garage is built into a hill that has a high water
table. In the spring of the year I get water in my garage. When the
ground is not frozen I put a sump pump in the garage and everything
works well. Would a beaver system be a good solution to this problem
or would it crack from the frozen water.

Thanks

What the heck is a Beaver System?

Mark

Two hot chicks sitting spread eagle in the back seat of his 57 Chevy. They
would definitely crack.

Stone

Ross Mac February 8th 05 03:13 PM

"Gary Stone" wrote in message

wrote in message
On 7 Feb 2005 03:49:42 -0800, wrote:

I live in MN my garage is built into a hill that has a high water
table. In the spring of the year I get water in my garage. When the
ground is not frozen I put a sump pump in the garage and everything
works well. Would a beaver system be a good solution to this problem
or would it crack from the frozen water.

Thanks

What the heck is a Beaver System?

Mark

Two hot chicks sitting spread eagle in the back seat of his 57 Chevy. They
would definitely crack.

Stone

Somehow I knew were this thread was headed as soon as I read the subject
line.....Ross