DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hanging clips for inch thick objects (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/89605-hanging-clips-inch-thick-objects.html)

GGF3 February 3rd 05 08:21 PM

hanging clips for inch thick objects

Anyone know of a hanging clip, similar to those for mirrors, which can be
used on inch thick items? Or is this something I am going to have to make?

Thanks!

xrongor February 3rd 05 08:28 PM

probably tons cheaper to make something..

randy

nk.net...

Norminn February 3rd 05 09:05 PM

GGF3 wrote:
Anyone know of a hanging clip, similar to those for mirrors, which can be
used on inch thick items? Or is this something I am going to have to make?

Thanks!

Depends.

Charles Spitzer February 3rd 05 09:52 PM

"GGF3" wrote in message
nk.net...
Anyone know of a hanging clip, similar to those for mirrors, which can be
used on inch thick items? Or is this something I am going to have to make?

Thanks!

try crlaurance. they have all sorts of metal clips for glass.

if you're going to make one, try a 1" solid aluminium bar. cut a slot large
enough for your item 1/3 way through the bar. drill down the center. screw
through the center into your backing.