DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bathroom caulking (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/88662-bathroom-caulking.html)

Say_what January 28th 05 03:04 AM

Bathroom caulking

I have a really weird shaped shower. I won't even try to begin to
describe it. However, I recently replaced the shower surround. Because
of some custom cuts that I had to make I had some interesting places to
put caulking. Other than running water over the caulking and checking
for spots on the ceiling below the bathroom is there anyway to check
that I have a good seal around the shower??