DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   50C or 60C electric motors? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/88011-50c-60c-electric-motors.html)

[email protected] January 24th 05 07:43 PM

50C or 60C electric motors?

Does anybody know where I can buy a 50C or 60C 1/4HP 115V electric
motor with a 48 mount, for a belt-driven blower? Most models only work
up to 40C ambient temperature.

If you want to know why I need one, check my post on alt.hvac (search
for "semenzato").

Thanks!
Luigi

Travis Jordan January 24th 05 11:48 PM

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/pro...mId=1611730140

[email protected] January 25th 05 08:45 AM

Thank you, but that's a 220V motor, unfortunately. I also forgot to
say I need 1750 RPM. I called Grainger tech support and they said they
don't carry such motor.