DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   replacement shed window (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/87588-replacement-shed-window.html)

SH January 21st 05 02:24 PM

replacement shed window

Does anyone know where I can buy an opening shed window from. I have had a
quote from Waltons, the shed manufacturer for £18 + £10 delivery so was
wondering if anyone knew anywhere where I can buy them off the shelf please?
I live in the Portsmouth/Winchester/Southampton area.
Thanks

Joseph Meehan January 21st 05 02:34 PM

SH wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy an opening shed window from. I have
had a quote from Waltons, the shed manufacturer for £18 + £10
delivery so was wondering if anyone knew anywhere where I can buy
them off the shelf please? I live in the
Portsmouth/Winchester/Southampton area. Thanks

Most building supplies will have them.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Joseph Meehan January 21st 05 02:35 PM

SH wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy an opening shed window from. I have
had a quote from Waltons, the shed manufacturer for £18 + £10
delivery so was wondering if anyone knew anywhere where I can buy
them off the shelf please? I live in the
Portsmouth/Winchester/Southampton area. Thanks

BTW that price is not that bad for an opening window.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

m Ransley January 21st 05 02:45 PM

Perhaps better asked at UK DIY. most here are across the pond.

Harry K January 21st 05 03:20 PM

If you have a local window/glass installer, check with them. I needed
one and got a used take-out for nothing.

Harry K