DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Chimney Liner (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/87580-chimney-liner.html)

DSegal1027 January 21st 05 02:39 AM

Chimney Liner

Anyone know anything about chimney liners? We had the Gas co. come out and fix
a bad valve and the guy checked out our flue. There were stones/concrete/rocks
there but the draft was good. He said we may want to look into getting the
liner replaced. A company is coming out next week to check it out, gave a
preliminary estimate of 600 bucks. Is terra cotta better than stainless stell?

Thanks in advance.
no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond