nr

Default Kitchen Sink / Disposal Question

I recently moved into my new house. The kitchen sink has two sections,
one much smaller than the other (which I hate). The smaller section
has the disposal attached. Does running the disposal have any effect
on the other, larger section?

Edwin Pawlowski

"nr" wrote in message
ups.com...
I recently moved into my new house. The kitchen sink has two sections,
one much smaller than the other (which I hate). The smaller section
has the disposal attached. Does running the disposal have any effect
on the other, larger section?

It should not if installed properly.