DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Have a leak through well pump Electric feed (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/86484-have-leak-through-well-pump-electric-feed.html)

SwissCheese January 14th 05 02:39 PM

Have a leak through well pump Electric feed

Hi,

Recently my house developed a leak through the electric casing that
goes to the well pump. My guess is that the connection between the home
casing and the casing that ends up at the pump (2 different casings) is
letting water in thus creating a funnel into my basement. This only
happens when the ground is heavily saturated after a few days of rain
or heavy snow melt so it's not that bad however I still want to take
care of it.
My question is who do I cal? Is it the Electrician?, Plumber?, or the
Well guy?, or can a general contractor do it?

Thanks
Swiss

John Grabowski January 15th 05 12:31 AM

I suggest that you contact your well installer for advice, but you will
probably need an electrician to correct the problem with water leaking
through the electrical conduit.

John Grabowski
http://www.mrelectrician.tv

oups.com...