DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Swimming Pool Demolition (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/86096-re-swimming-pool-demolition.html)

[email protected] January 13th 05 02:20 AM

Swimming Pool Demolition

I have posted several pages with many pictures and some (hopefully)
useful information about the demolition/removal of our concrete
inground swimming pool.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detw...emolition.html

[email protected] January 13th 05 03:43 AM

On 12 Jan 2005 18:20:56 -0800, wrote:

I have posted several pages with many pictures and some (hopefully)
useful information about the demolition/removal of our concrete
inground swimming pool.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detw...emolition.html

Wow, very nice site. I like how you documented the whole operation.

later,

tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com

ck January 13th 05 06:28 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have posted several pages with many pictures and some (hopefully)
useful information about the demolition/removal of our concrete
inground swimming pool.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detw...emolition.html

Why did you remove it ?? Maintenance, small children, difficult winters ??
It looks like you live in a cold winter area, which requires you to
winterize the pool.

I have often thought of doing the same to my pool but getting a large
tractor to the back would be difficult in my area.

[email protected] January 17th 05 01:15 PM

Why did you remove it ?? Maintenance, small children, difficult
winters ??
It looks like you live in a cold winter area, which requires you to
winterize the pool.

All of the above...lol. I've been asked that question quite a bit, so I
added an additional page to answer it.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detweiler/reason.html

Every situation is different, but for us, it was definitely the best
decision regarding the pool we ever made.