DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gypcrete floor (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/85273-gypcrete-floor.html)

Charles Bishop January 8th 05 04:57 PM

Gypcrete floor

Has anyone patched a gypcrete floor that has been water damaged?

Any suggestions on how to do so?

I don't know the extent of the damage yet, but will later today. It has a
wood floor over it, but again I dont' know what kind yet.

charles

bill a January 8th 05 05:46 PM

i don't have anything to offer about patching, but I had a question on the
material.
Was the gypcrete subfloor the self leveling type for levelling and/or
soundproofing purposes? I'm maybe going to need that for a project and am
looking
for info.
Thanks
Bill