DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   exploding kohler toilet bowl (final) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/85049-exploding-kohler-toilet-bowl-final.html)

Joe January 6th 05 10:06 PM

exploding kohler toilet bowl (final)

Well it's all finished.
for those that are unfamiliar this is what happened: The day after
Thanksgiving my Kohler pressure assisted bowl had a mishap when the
pressure mechanism ruptured sending water throughout the bathroom. Long
story short Kohler was contacted and believe it or not they replaced the
entire bowl. This was 10 years old and the color was discontinued! So
within 2 weeks I had reinstalled my new toilet with the correct color. I
was advised by the supplier that this had a list price of nearly $1100
dollars. I was quite happy with the response from Kohler.

[email protected] January 6th 05 10:48 PM

It is always good to hear about success stories.
TB

John Hines January 7th 05 12:33 AM

wrote:

It is always good to hear about success stories.

Not to mention a company standing behind their product.

Percival P. Cassidy January 7th 05 01:55 AM

Probably just as well they weren't standing in front of it.

Perce

On 01/06/05 07:33 pm John Hines tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: