DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for Kenmore Tech Bulletins (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/84088-looking-kenmore-tech-bulletins.html)

[email protected] January 2nd 05 05:30 PM

Looking for Kenmore Tech Bulletins

Is there a place on the web where I can see all the techincal service
bulletins for my Kenmore washer? My direct drive coupler got munched
and they have a new design that is stronger. I think if I read the
tech bulletin announcing this newly designed coupling I could have
avoided having a broken washer (via prevent maintenance) during the
News Years weekend!!! Arrgh.
Thanks

jkdrummer at yahoo.com
http://drummerjk.blogspot.com

Nowhere online that I know of - the original couplers had three round
pins, whereas the newer style (past several years) have "teardrop"
shaped pins.I believe there was an even newer design recently introduced
with reinforced rubber, one of the other appliance guys on here may have
more info.

There's some good info on this at
http://www.applianceaid.com/procedures.html#coupling