DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bathroom Exhaust fan (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/83892-bathroom-exhaust-fan.html)

twfsa December 31st 04 10:13 PM

Bathroom Exhaust fan

Replaced the 50 CFM exh fan in the bath with a 130 CFM, not it actually
draws air from the room, It will pull the door a bit when you turn it on, I
also cut 3/4's inch from the bottom of the door.

The old fan a 5 CFM was a cracker jack piece of ****!

Tom

MUADIB® December 31st 04 11:45 PM

Replaced the 50 CFM exh fan in the bath with a 130 CFM, not it actually
draws air from the room, It will pull the door a bit when you turn it on, I
also cut 3/4's inch from the bottom of the door.

The old fan a 5 CFM was a cracker jack piece of ****!

I'm Wichya Tom, I replaced my Cracker Jack Piece with the 180CFM
unit..........Damn near pull you off the toilet now.............LOL

I'll have to do some of the door trimming to, but My door is pretty
high cut already.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html