DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   First Time Paver (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/83197-first-time-paver.html)

Ted Appleberry December 26th 04 04:22 PM

First Time Paver

I am having my concrete walkway removed, in it's place I would like to
install a nice stone walkway. Flagstone is something I have seen and like
but am not sure this makes the most sense? I will also extend this walkway
to go around the side of my house and through a garden I am working on. The
amount of choices available are overwhelming; I am wondering what is the
best choice for this project. Something I can do myself and won't cost me a
fortune. At the sometime I am wondering if somebody can recommend a good
site and\or book to help guide me with the installation process.
Many thanks in advance.
Ted

Mark and Kim Smith December 26th 04 05:42 PM

http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projects/patios.htm

http://www.belgardpaver.com/