DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Advertise your house for free!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/82932-advertise-your-house-free.html)

Jose Miguel Lopez December 23rd 04 09:47 PM

Advertise your house for free!!

Advertise your house for free. Whether your free classified advertisement
is for the sale or rental of a house, the rental of a home, offering a rent
to own, lease with option to buy or commercial property-- it is our goal to
give you the best chance at achieving your objective-- We assure you maximum
exposure at No Cost!

http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/d...e_home_ads.htm

Colbyt December 23rd 04 11:18 PM

"Jose Miguel Lopez" wrote in message
Advertise your house for free. Whether your free classified advertisement
is for the sale or rental of a house, the rental of a home, offering a

rent
to own, lease with option to buy or commercial property-- it is our goal

give you the best chance at achieving your objective-- We assure you

maximum
exposure at No Cost!

Spam deleted

If you have something to contribute to the group you are welcome to plug
your site in the sig line.

Otherwise keep you D%$# Spam out of here.

SQLit December 24th 04 01:13 AM

"Jose Miguel Lopez" wrote in message
Advertise your house for free. Whether your free classified advertisement
is for the sale or rental of a house, the rental of a home, offering a

rent
to own, lease with option to buy or commercial property-- it is our goal

give you the best chance at achieving your objective-- We assure you

maximum
exposure at No Cost!

http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/d...e_home_ads.htm

Nothing works after log in.

[email protected] December 24th 04 03:16 PM

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:13:25 -0700, "SQLit"
wrote:

"Jose Miguel Lopez" wrote in message
Advertise your house for free. Whether your free classified advertisement
is for the sale or rental of a house, the rental of a home, offering a

rent
to own, lease with option to buy or commercial property-- it is our goal

give you the best chance at achieving your objective-- We assure you

maximum
exposure at No Cost!

http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/d...e_home_ads.htm

Nothing works after log in.

HA HA HA

First people cry spam at it, then when someone tries it, the site is
broken. Gotta love the humor.

Merry Christmas All!

later,

tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com