DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NEED INFO VINYL WINDOW ADD-ON CALLED SAFETY WASH SYSTEM (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/82486-need-info-vinyl-window-add-called-safety-wash-system.html)

MATT December 21st 04 12:24 AM

NEED INFO VINYL WINDOW ADD-ON CALLED SAFETY WASH SYSTEM

I recently had a salesman spend 3hrs. trying to sell me vinyl windows.
I have 21 windows average size is 32x62.
he wanted $8,400 for all 21 windows. 2 other quotes were 7.2k and 5.8k
but without the package the first wanted to sell. A package of Low-e,
argon gas and the safety wash system. which I have never seen before.
I know all about the Low-e and argon gas
but I had seen this before. it was 2 super strong cords that when the
sash was tilted in the cords supported the weight of both sashs. anyone
heard of this before?