DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Exterior house paint brands - best value ? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/82483-exterior-house-paint-brands-best-value.html)

[email protected] December 20th 04 11:12 PM

Exterior house paint brands - best value ?

I need to paint the exterior of my house with a simple white color .
The following paint stores are nearby Duron, Sherwin Williams, Porter
as well a Lowes all of which will give me their supposed "contractor
price " . Which line where offers the best value (application and
durability) in the 18-22/gallon range . ( I am pretty sure I want 100%
acrylic ) The CU ratings don't me a lot to me - 1 years top paint is
the worst the next . - thanks

Red Neckerson December 21st 04 04:13 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to paint the exterior of my house with a simple white color .
The following paint stores are nearby Duron, Sherwin Williams, Porter
as well a Lowes all of which will give me their supposed "contractor
price " . Which line where offers the best value (application and
durability) in the 18-22/gallon range . ( I am pretty sure I want 100%
acrylic ) The CU ratings don't me a lot to me - 1 years top paint is
the worst the next . - thanks

Most of the pros go with Duron or Sherwin Williams.

Now they are one in the same (well, SW bought Duron).....