Les

Default Sealant for granite kitchen countertops

Having granite countertops put in now. A sealant is supposed to be put on
the countertops prior to installation.

Periodically I understand it is necessary to apply a sealant application .
My sister highly recommended an sealant called Miracle Sealant 511
Impregnator.

Anyone ever hear of this one? IF so, what do you think? Any other sealants
recommended?

--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious

Chris Perdue

From: "Les"

Having granite countertops put in now. A sealant is supposed to be put on
the countertops prior to installation.

Periodically I understand it is necessary to apply a sealant application .
My sister highly recommended an sealant called Miracle Sealant 511
Impregnator.

Anyone ever hear of this one? IF so, what do you think? Any other sealants
recommended?

not sure where you are, but here in central/western Va, almost all the granite
installers leave you a can of sealant....it will last quite some time as a
little goes a long way....