DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tankless Water Heaters (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/82305-tankless-water-heaters.html)

[email protected] December 19th 04 10:34 PM

Tankless Water Heaters

Does anyone have a preference between Eemax, Stiebel Eltron, and
Bradford White Instant Tankless Electric Water Heaters? If so, why?
Here is a link to their models:
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Category.aspx?ID=8

Thanks in advance!

willshak December 19th 04 11:01 PM

On 12/19/2004 5:34 PM US(ET), took fingers
to keys, and typed the following:

Does anyone have a preference between Eemax, Stiebel Eltron, and
Bradford White Instant Tankless Electric Water Heaters? If so, why?
Here is a link to their models:
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Category.aspx?ID=8

Thanks in advance!

Compare them to the Takagi at the same site
http://www.plumbingsupply.com/takagi.html

[email protected] December 20th 04 12:05 AM

That's not the same site. I'm shopping between Eemax, Stiebel Eltron,
and
Bradford White at PlumberSurplus.com because I have a coupon and I've
used them before. (They also have In-Sink-Erator, but they are not for
a full house) Here's the link again:

http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Category.aspx?ID=8
Any comments about these three brands are welcome!