DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Random shopping Q: Steel tubes (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/81499-random-shopping-q-steel-tubes.html)

Julie December 13th 04 10:35 PM

Random shopping Q: Steel tubes

I have a trio of hanging pendants, which hang from white cords that
don't hang quite straight. I'd like to find a set of stainless or
brushed-nickel tubes, to cover (and straighten) the cords with, in {12",
18", and 24"}. Sofar I've only found "hang straight" tubes in black or
white, 48" or 96". Anyone know of a lighting-accesory website, or the
right keywords for google?

Gracias,
JSH

Charles Spitzer December 14th 04 03:58 PM

"Julie" wrote in message
I have a trio of hanging pendants, which hang from white cords that
don't hang quite straight. I'd like to find a set of stainless or
brushed-nickel tubes, to cover (and straighten) the cords with, in {12",
18", and 24"}. Sofar I've only found "hang straight" tubes in black or
white, 48" or 96". Anyone know of a lighting-accesory website, or the
right keywords for google?

Gracias,
JSH

ceiling fan extension tubes. lots of colors and lengths. can be painted with
spray cans to look like almost anything else, including chrome and shiny
copper.