Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fred

Default Privacy divider - Part 2

Welp! Thanks to all for all the good advice!!
I just uploaded Plan B... What do you think about this one?

www.geocities.com/lexmark8792/fence.html

Changes:
Now support the divider on vertical braces fastened to the side of the wall
instead of the top - more stable, eliminates the grooviness and easier to
install.

The idea of using the solid 1/8-inch luaun piece is to eliminate the
peek-a-boo holes in the lattice. And it gives the other side a nice wood
appearance.

Fred