DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   temp. column while replacing foundation wall (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/80892-re-temp-column-while-replacing-foundation-wall.html)

alan December 10th 04 01:52 AM

temp. column while replacing foundation wall

Jim:

Let me know how you make out with this. I replaced a 16' sections of
basement wall a few years ago w/ block and surface bonding cement. I
want to do more a slightly different way. My basement is beachsand w/
huge rocks in it. The beach sand concrete is crumbling in areas and I
want to form a concrete wall against the solid rocks. Either that or
have gunite or shotecrete sprayed on it but no contractors ever get
back to me.

Good luck with your project!