DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mildew ? Around Vinyl Bathtub (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/79053-mildew-around-vinyl-bathtub.html)

LRESA500 November 28th 04 06:14 AM

Mildew ? Around Vinyl Bathtub

Our bathtub and tub wall are vinyl. Over time some some black colored s*** has
accumulated around the top of the tube where it joins the wall. I thought it
was mildew or even rotten caulk. How can I remove this? Ajax and Tilex wouldn't
touch it. Thanks

m Ransley November 28th 04 09:50 AM

Bleach

Gene November 28th 04 12:28 PM

On 28 Nov 2004 06:14:19 GMT, (LRESA500) wrote:

Our bathtub and tub wall are vinyl. Over time some some black colored s*** has
accumulated around the top of the tube where it joins the wall. I thought it
was mildew or even rotten caulk. How can I remove this? Ajax and Tilex wouldn't
touch it. Thanks

I have a vinyl wall and used Scrub Free. Gone in 1 hour. 2
applications and let sit.