DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Appliance parts source??? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/78922-appliance-parts-source.html)

Oscar_Lives November 27th 04 03:44 AM

Appliance parts source???

I have a 5-year old Whirlpool downdraft modular electric cooktop and I want
to buy another glass-top burner module for it. Anyone have any sources for
purchasing these? Any used appliance parts sources?

TURTLE November 27th 04 04:58 AM

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
I have a 5-year old Whirlpool downdraft modular electric cooktop and I want to
buy another glass-top burner module for it. Anyone have any sources for
purchasing these? Any used appliance parts sources?

This is Turtle.

E-Mail me and i can give you one of my Wholesale suppiers who takes credit cards
and will ship it to you. Now I will have to get them to run it through my
account number to get the 30% Discount from the over the counter price.

E-Mail me and talk about it.

TURTLE

Jim November 27th 04 10:09 AM

Try this: http://www.repairclinic.com/

Jim Elbrecht November 27th 04 12:54 PM

"Oscar_Lives" wrote:

I have a 5-year old Whirlpool downdraft modular electric cooktop and I want
to buy another glass-top burner module for it. Anyone have any sources for
purchasing these? Any used appliance parts sources?

I have found repairclinic.com to usually have the best prices-- and
their service is excellent. They also warranty all their parts for a
year.

I had a $50 ignitor go bad once in a few months-- the shipped me a
new one the next business day after I notified them that it had
failed.

Jim

Percival P. Cassidy November 27th 04 05:30 PM

I just got a part for a refrigerator from www.pcappliancerepair.com.
Simple, fast and cheap.

Perce

On 11/26/04 10:44 pm Oscar_Lives tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: