spookyboy

Default Home CCTV

Hi Guys,

Something you must do!! I have just installed CCTV in my home. I got a
quote from some local firms in the UK and it was outrageous to say the
least. So, I had a look round to see how hard it could be! Its EASY, its
just like plugging your TV aerial in. I got all my stuff from a place I
found on the net. It was www.cctvretail.co.uk

Sorry, but I had to share it with someone, my wife isn't that interested!!

Spooky