DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Concrete (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/77252-concrete.html)

ktech November 18th 04 08:16 PM

Concrete

Looking for advice regarding concrete re-enforcement I can choose between
fiber mesh mixed in concrete or old fashioned wire. I live in the Chicago
area,
Frank

Joseph Meehan November 18th 04 09:25 PM

What is the project?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

MC November 19th 04 01:20 AM

I use both when strength is really needed
I have not been happy with jobs I have had done with the fiber alone with no
wire.

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
What is the project?

--