DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fireplace doors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/77240-fireplace-doors.html)

SEPrince1 November 18th 04 04:19 PM

Fireplace doors

I have some crazy size fireplaces in my house and I'd like to have enclousers
made for each of them. I did a web search and the prices were crazy. Anyone
know a discounter out there that can make them for me?

Let me know if you have any information or thoughts on this one!!

Thank you!!!

SEPrince1 November 19th 04 12:51 AM

Hi:

Built in 1975. I think these will need to be made custom. Funky sizes in this
house.

Thanks for the idea

rosie readandpost November 20th 04 11:13 PM

i went to a couple of fireplace supply stores and bought some in
their sale area.......................(returned? seconds?)
saved a lot of $.

--
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, BRING THEM HOME!
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/USfatalities.html