Angelo

Default Flooring

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or new of a product I
could use in the hallway of a building. Because of the angles and
condition of the floor, I'm looking for something I can simply pour
onto the floor and level it. But I am also looking for a high quality
appearance. Appearance should be similar to granite or marble and not
be very pourous. This will be for indoor use.

I've seen Nature Stone (www.naturestone.cc) which is good, but very
pourous and so not very good for common hallways. It also has an
outdoor look and is not the quality I want for the interior of my
commercial building (legal office spaces)

I've also seen a product that is epoxy based, but seems to be mostly
for concrete. My existing flooring is 8" square tiles from the 50's
(probably asbestos based) They are in good condition and I want to
simply go over them. An example of this product is:
http://www.basement-epoxy-flooring.com

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward
to hearing your replies.
Edwin Pawlowski

"Angelo" wrote in message

I've also seen a product that is epoxy based, but seems to be mostly
for concrete. My existing flooring is 8" square tiles from the 50's
(probably asbestos based) They are in good condition and I want to
simply go over them. An example of this product is:
http://www.basement-epoxy-flooring.com

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward
to hearing your replies.

Many years ago, (1960?) we had a floor like that put in our kitchen. It was
done over the existing flooring and was not concrete based. I'd think that
flex is one big reason they are touting basement, but they do say it can be
applied other places.