Max

Default Kirby

I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming on.

Rich

"Max" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming

on.

Cause it's shy

Dave Harnish

Max,

Strictly from memory (we may be in trouble here! grin),
I believe this indicates that the floor brush isn't turning, usually
due to a broken belt.

Check your manual, but that's how the older Kirby's were set
up.

Hope that's of some help.

God bless,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
www.DavesRepair.com

570-363-2404

Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair
technician! Get your monthly email newsletter he
(Back issues now posted too!)
www.DavesRepair.com

John 3:3

"Max" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming

on.

Bob_M

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:42:54 -0600, "Max"
wrote:

I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming on.

I have a GS3 and the green light come on when there is good suction
(airflow). I would try installing a new bag and/or cleaning the air
channel from the brushes through to the bag inlet. Might be clogged.

Good luck.

Bob
pray4surf

x"Max" wrote in message
. ..
: I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming
on.
:
Could you have re-installed the floor/brush/roller with the ends 'flipped'?

Rick